Noma Projects Survey - Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the entry process for the Noma Projects Survey giveaway.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry.
3. By entering, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. Employees or contractors of Noma Projects (the Promoter), other companies
associated with the Promoter, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
5. The entry period commences 25 Oct 2023 and final entries close and must be received by 11:59PM CEST on 29 Oct 2023. Entry Winner will be selected and notified no later than 5 Nov 2023. Entry Winner will be selected by the Promoter from all eligible entries received from the commencement of the entry period.
6. Entry Winner whose entry is selected by the Promoter shall by notified by email and shall be required to respond within seven days to confirm receipt of email notification.
7. Entry Winner will be invited for a meal for two guests at noma (the Prize), which includes menu and beverage pairing (total value of 12.190 DKK). A reservation can be booked throughout 2024. This reservation must be confirmed in advance by noma’s reservation team and is subject to availability.
8. The reservation is personal and non-transferrable. Furthermore, it cannot be sold or offered for sale to any third parties. They also cannot be used for any promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to any sort of travel- or concierge services/companies, dining groups or booking platforms. Any bookings in breach of the above policy may be cancelled at the Promoter’s discretion.
9. Travel and Accommodation costs are not included; and must be arranged separately by the entry winner.
10. Entry will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
11. Entries must be submitted digitally via the application form https://form.jotform.com/232914236940355
12. Only one entry is permitted per person.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry, who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to not be original or that breaches the copyright and/or intellectual property rights of any third party, be offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect entrant details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name is on the completed Entry.
16. If for any reason whatsoever the Entry Winner does not take their Prize or an element of their Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited by the Prize Winner and neither cash nor any other Prize will be awarded in lieu. In any event, if the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within seven days of the date upon which the Promoter first attempts to contact them, they will forfeit the Prize and the Promoter will select the next entry. This process will continue either until the particular Prize is claimed or valid entries are exhausted, whichever occurs first.
17. The Promoter excludes all warranties in relation to the quality, suitability or merchantability of a prize, except those that cannot be excluded by law.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Danish Law, is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition including the supply of goods or services by any person to the Entry Winner, and where applicable to any persons accompanying the Entry Winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.
21. The Promoter Noma Projects (CVR: 42760749) located at Refshalevej 213A, Copenhagen, Denmark.